Quiz: What 2000’s show are you?

Madi Olivier
Take this quiz to find out which iconic 2000’s TV show matches your personality the best.

1. When you’re upset, who do you turn to?

a) My closest friend because they know me better than anyone
b) The funny people in my life because their jokes take my mind off of it
c) Myself because quiet reflection always helps me calm down
d) My family because they’re always a voice of reason

2. What do people say is your biggest flaw?

a) You’re too reliant on others
b) You never take things seriously
c) You struggle to unwind and relax
d) You’re often too sentimental

3. What is your ideal summer vacation?

a) Traveling to the beach with your best friend
b) Staying up late and exploring abandoned places
c) Going on a long road trip with a few friends
d) Going on a cruise with my family

4. What is your ideal work environment?

a) Working closely with a single partner
b) Doing a job that makes you excited to get out of bed
c) Managing and leading a big business
d) Working in a group that feels like family

5. What is the best way to listen to music?

a) Screaming along to the lyrics in your car with your friends
b) Wearing big headphones in bed under a mountain of blankets
c) Through your earbuds as you workout
d) Dancing around the kitchen with your mom as you sing along

Mostly A’s: The Suite Life of Zack and Cody

Part of a whole

You and your best friend are two parts of a whole. Your lives may be on entirely different paths, but you always know your best friend is there for you. You two can go weeks without talking, but when you’re back together, it’s like nothing has changed. You two may fight every now and then, but at the end of the day, after everything you’ve been through together, you always come back to each other.

Mostly B’s: Adventure Time

Fun and carefree

You lead a relaxed life. You’re always the voice of reason, and while others freak out people look to you for a peaceful perspective. Whether it’s school, work or relationships, you rarely panic and aren’t likely to make rushed decisions. Sometimes your relaxed demeanor can cause you to have problems with procrastination, but you always pull through with a cool head.

Mostly C’s: iCarly

Mature and motivated

People always tell you that you’re mature for your age. You are driven to accomplish your goals. Life is a series of goals and milestones to you, so if you feel stuck in place you’re unhappy. While relaxing has never been your strong suit, you always produce fantastic work that earns high praise.

Mostly D’s: Wizards of Waverly Place

Curious and family oriented

Your life revolves around your loved ones. Whether that is your parents and siblings or your closest group of friends, family means the world to you. Family to you isn’t just about the people you’re related to, it can be loyal and compassionate friends who always stand with you. When times get tough, having that tight-knit group behind you keeps you going.

Which 2000's TV show did you get? If you had a tie, select all that apply.

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...