Which horror movie villain are you?

1. Which is most important to you?

Amber Luther Ghostface is a common character seen during the Halloween season.

a.  Family

b. Independence

c. Knowledge

2. How would your friends describe you?

a. Loyal

b. Shy

c. Intelligent

3. Pick a classic Halloween character:

a. The Mummy

b. Frankenstein’s Monster

c. Count Dracula

Amber Luther Watching scary movies is a common favorite Halloween activity. No matter how sweet you are, everyone has a little bit of a horror movie villain in them.

4. What’s your favorite Halloween activity?

a. Carving pumpkins

b. Trick or treating

c. Dressing up in costumes

5. Choose a Halloween bop:

a. “Thriller” by Michael Jackson

b. “Monster Mash” by Bobby Pickett

c. “I Put a Spell on You” by Screamin’ Jay Hawkins

6. What is your biggest fear?

a. Death

b. Rejection

Amber Luther If you’re mysterious and not much of a people person, you may be a little like Hannibal Lecter.

c. I don’t have one

7. Pick a candy:

a. Candy corn

b. Hot Tamales

c. Gummy eyeballs

Mostly A’sYou’re most like Norman Bates from “Psycho!” You put family and friends above all else. While some may see you as overbearing, you know that it’s all out of love.

Mostly B’s– You got Carrie White from “Carrie!” While you come off as quiet and timid, those close to you know that you have a short temper. Others are often surprised when they encounter your bad side, and usually don’t learn about your triggers until it’s too late.

Mostly C’s– You’re like Hannibal Lecter from “Silence of the Lambs!” You’re a fast learner and love to show off your knowledge to others. Many find you mysterious, as you rarely open yourself up to others. You aren’t much of a people person, so you’d rather have a small group of close friends than a large amount of acquaintances.