Which superhero from “Avengers: Endgame” are you?

1. If you could have any superpower, which one would you choose?
a. Flight
b. Telepathy
c. Super strength
d. Invisibility

2. Why would you become a superhero?
a. To save the universe
b. I got bored of ordinary life
c. To save myself
d. I don’t know, I’d just be good at it

3. Which song would play during your epic fight scene?
a. “Just a Girl” by No Doubt
b. “Back in Black” by ACDC
c. “One Way or Another” by Blondie
d. “Blitzkrieg Bop” by The Ramones

4. Who would be your sidekick?
a. My pet
b. My best friend
c. I don’t need a sidekick
d. I am the sidekick

5. Where would your secret hideout be?
a. Area 51
b. My penthouse
c. A secluded house in the woods
d. My mom’s basement

Mostly As:
You got Captain Marvel! Much like Carol Danvers, you crave adventure and excitement. You don’t know your own strength, which sometimes makes you second-guess yourself. Overall, you’re a fun-loving person who is always looking for your next thrill ride.

Mostly Bs:
You got Iron Man! You share Tony Stark’s intellect and sarcastic humor. While you are known for your many streaks of stubbornness, others also tend to look to you as a leader due to your strong, forceful approach to serious situations. Your love for those around you drives you through any challenge.

Mostly Cs:
You got Black Widow! Confidence and poise define your personality, just like Natasha Romanoff. Others often underestimate you due to your reserved nature, but you are always sure to prove them wrong. You know what you’re capable of and never back down from any challenge or obstacle.

Mostly Ds:
You got Ant Man! While your quick wit and poorly-timed jokes may sometimes get you in trouble, your heart is always in the right place. Much like Scott Lang, you value your family and friends above anything else and are able to find humor in almost any situation. Others think of you as a great friend who is always there to help lift their spirits.