Homework Haven started to help students

Nikhita Ragam
Homework Haven is every Tuesday and Thursday after school from 3:45 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. in the Learning Hub (C114).

Homework Haven, a program dedicated to helping students with coursework and studying for exams, started at the end of last semester. It’s available to students every Tuesday and Thursday after school from 3:45 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. in the Learning Hub (C114). Teachers in various core subjects are available to help students with any questions they may have. 

Many students are unaware of the extra resources and help being provided through the program, likely due to how new it is. Algebra II teacher and PSAT team coordinator Beth Shelton hopes that with the new semester, more students will show up. 

“We had three students show up [on Dec. 10]… we wanted to start the program now to get it established for the new semester,” Shelton said. 

Teachers of AP, Pre-AP, and regular classes are available to help. Whether it be for upcoming tests, final exams, or even homework, students can use Homework Haven as a resource to receive individualized assistance on whatever questions they may have.