Places to study

With tests and quizzes falling on our desks almost daily, we find ourselves searching for ways to successfully study our material. It can be hard to avoid procrastination in your warm, comfy bed, or with the distractions of your own family. So, we found the best places in town that are sure to make studying feel easy and possibly even fun.

Edison –  2570 Justin Rd, Unit 140, Highland Village, TX 75077

This modern shop is a very popular spot. Dim lights fall from tall ceilings, and several artistic chalkboards clutter the walls to give it a small town feel. With great coffee, free WiFi and light music playing in the background, you’re sure to stay comfortably motivated.

Hours

• Mon.-Fri. 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
  • Sat. 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
  • Sun. 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.

Prices: $$

Volume level: 45%

Lewisville Public Library – 1197 W Main St, Lewisville, TX 75067

This two story library has everything you need for a successful study session. Decked out with huge windows, private rooms and — of course — plenty of books. This is the perfect place to go if you need to buckle down and focus with no distractions.

Hours

• Mon. – Thurs. 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
  • Fri. & Sat. 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
  • Sun. 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.

Volume level: 10%

Yogurt story – 3551 Justin Rd, Unit 100 Flower Mound, TX  75028

Pastel pinks and light greens give this place a playful vibe. Not many people know about this secret study spot, but it satisfies more than your frozen yogurt needs. It’s always pretty quiet and empty, leaving plenty of room to spread out your review sheets in semi privacy.

Hours

• Sun. – Thurs. 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
  • Fri. & Sat. 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.

Prices: $

Volume level: 30%

Trio Craft Coffee – 2628 Long Prairie Rd, Unit 103, Flower Mound, TX 75022

This hidden treasure is pure gold, literally radiating sunshine from the moment you walk in. With all the essentials—WiFi, coffee and good food—paired with smoothed wooden tables and a rustic aesthetic, this friendly coffee house is sure to help you relax and get your work done.

Hours

• Mon. – Fri. 6:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
  • Sat. 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
  • Sun. 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.

Prices: $$

Volume level: 65%

Coffee Holic – 310 E Round Grove Rd, Lewisville, TX 75067

While this study spot resides in a farther away area of Lewisville, it is worth the drive. A dimly lit dining room furnished with bricks meeting chalkboard, with wifi and an array of delicious things to order, this place will make you feel warm, comfortable and productive.

Hours

• Mon. – Sat. 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
  • Sun. 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.

Prices: $

Volume level: 40%